[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Conversation Management

TopperHarley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 18:16:03 EST 2007

I am having some problems with my JBoss portal app that I think might be caused by how I'm using conversations.

My app has:
JBoss Portal 2.4
Seam 1.1
Myfaces 1.1.4

I have a portlet that has a navigation of A -> B -> C -> D.  I submit the actions that take me to page C.

If I navigate away from this porlet and return, it returns me to page C.  My desired result is to reset the portlet state to page A.

I already set my portlet cache to 0 and that seems to have done nothing.  I'm working under the assumption that I need to end my current conversation and start new.

Can anybody shed some light into my situation?

Thanks,
Rus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005034#4005034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005034