[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss shut itself down, when I close a Aplet.

este1212 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 20:21:59 EST 2007

Hi,

That was all in lodfile what I have sending, I don't become the failure:

"Runtime shutdown hook called, forceHalt: true" .

I think my problem is in this code, here is a methode of PDFBox,
hier i can read my pdf file, it's fine, a applet show me the pdf file,then I click on exit, here come the methode: System.exit(0) von PDFBox Package; so I think here force this exit that my Jboss Server must shut down. So is there a Property to set in Jboss that prevent this problem.
String[] pdfargs = {filename};

	try {

		PDFReader.main(pdfargs);
			} catch (Exception e3) {