[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: [Lorg/jboss/aop/advice/Inter

tfleming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 00:14:29 EST 2007

I have a SLSB deployed on JBoss 4.0.5.GA with the EJB 3.0_RC9 Patch.  I've written a JUnit class to make calls to the session bean.

Session Bean Interface

package com.gan.visuality.security.service;

  | public interface SecurityService {
  | 	public SessionId authenticate(String callerId, String password);
  | }

Session Bean
package com.gan.visuality.security.service;

  | import javax.ejb.*;
  | import javax.persistence.*;
  |
  | @Stateless(name="SecurityService")
  | @Remote
  | public class SecurityServiceBean implements SecurityService {
  | 	@PersistenceContext
  | 	protected EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	public SecurityServiceBean(){
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public SessionId authenticate(String callerId, String password){
  | 		return null;
  | 	}
  | }

JUnit Test Class
package test.com.gan.visuality.security.service;

  | import static org.junit.Assert.*;
  |
  | import org.junit.Before;
  | import org.junit.Test;
  |
  | import javax.ejb.EJB;
  | import javax.naming.InitialContext;
  |
  | import com.gan.visuality.security.service.SecurityService;
  |
  | public class SecurityServiceTest extends junit.framework.TestCase {
  | 	@EJB
  | 	static SecurityService service;
  |
  | 	private static InitialContext ctx;
  | 	private static SessionId sessId;
  |
  | 	@Before
  | 	public void setUp() throws Exception {
  | 	      ctx = new InitialContext();
  | 	      service = (SecurityService) ctx.lookup("gan_server_g2/SecurityService/remote");
  | 	}
  |
  | 	@Test
  | 	public void testAuthenticate() {
  | 		sessId = service.authenticate("testuser", "testpassword");
  | 		assertNotNull("Session is not null: ", sessId);
  | 	}
  | }

When I run the test I get the following:
anonymous wrote : Testcase: testAuthenticate took 0.453 sec
  | 	Caused an ERROR
  | [Lorg/jboss/aop/advice/Interceptor;
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: [Lorg/jboss/aop/advice/Interceptor;
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2259)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:1852)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.getDeclaredSUID(ObjectStreamClass.java:1582)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.access$700(ObjectStreamClass.java:52)

The Interceptor class is in a server deployment jar.  I'm a bit unclear why the client application would be looking for it.  Any ideas?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005148#4005148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005148