[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Validation with pageflows

sonstone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 01:22:34 EST 2007

How do you get a pageflow to stay on the same page if a validation error occurs?

I am currently using the s:validateAll tag to initiate the validation within my page.  I have an h:commandButton that triggers the transition change.  I can see DEBUG statements from the ValidationInterceptor stating that a validation error has occurred, but the page continues to go to the next transition.  I have tried adding @IfInvalid(outcome=Outcome.REDISPLAY) to my action but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005171#4005171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005171