[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - CPU Utilization for JBoss & Apache

srinipillai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 06:38:54 EST 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to get information on CPU utilization for JBoss for a J2ee (web) application with 500 concurrent users and 5000 total users. It uses Struts, Oracle, JMS and little bit of web services.

can anyone, please, point me some % about memory and cpu utilization of jboss for a requirement like the one mentioned above ? Any benchmarks already available ? We are looking for this information to decide the appropriate hardware (memory, CPU etc...) required for Production.

Appreicate your help.

Thanks,
Srini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005275#4005275