[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: How to create JBOSS AS for dubug?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 10:28:39 EST 2007

Hi, Thanks for suggestion. I downloaded JBOSS IDE 2.0 and open it.

But there is no JBOSS AS when I open debug windows try to create JBOSS AS for debugging.

Then I go to Server perspective, there is no JBOSS v3.2.7 in the server list. Only JBOSS 3.2.3 and 4.0 in the list.

What I want to use is JBOSS 3.2.7. I try to use JBOSS 3.2.3 in the list for 3.2.7, but it doesn't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005342#4005342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005342