[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - check_jbossjmx (jboss plugin for nagios) + line 41: [: 43:

massoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 10:38:37 EST 2007

hi,

I am planning to use nagios to monitor jboss 4.0.3sp1 and downloaded the check_jbossjmx from the jboss-wiki. however running the jboss plugin for nagios as the user nagios returns
anonymous wrote : ./check_jbossjmx: line 41: [: 43: unary operator expected
  | ./check_jbossjmx: line 45: [: 43: unary operator expected
  | JMX ATTRIBUTE OK - jboss.jca:name=OracleDAODS,service=ManagedConnectionPool-InUseConnectionCount:43

the command is :
anonymous wrote : ./check_jbossjmx seakeylive.com 4 "jboss.jca:name=OracleDAODS,service=ManagedConnectionPool" InUseConnectionCount

Please guid me how to get this resolved ...

regards
Prashant

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005346#4005346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005346