[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - DB Atomic commit operations

akrishmohan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 13:49:55 EST 2007

Hi I have a scenario in which I need to treat DB commit of 2 rows as one atomic operation. How do I achieve this using CMT?

Any tips would be useful.

Basically I have something like this.

public class TestMDBean implements MessageListener {

@PersistenceContext
private EntityManagerFactory emf;

@UserTransaction utx;
private UserTransaction utx;

private void updateLog() {
//populate a pojo entity here in a collection. The collection has 2 objects corresponding to the two rows in the table. Roll back if a single commit fails.

}

I am not sure what kind of transaction strategy I need to use here.

Let me know
Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005434#4005434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005434