[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Can't reconnect to JMS server after cluster node goes do

kratosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 17:01:58 EST 2007

I'm using a QueueSender in some class of mine in order to send messages to the queue. And i use a QueueConnection that is created by QueueConnectionFactory.
I use MDB for getting messages from the queue, not sending to the queue. And the problem is with sending the messages.
I looked at the wiki page you gave me, but i think they only explain how to get rid of the errors in the log. while i see in the log that the JMS server reconnected, but then when i try to send a message to it it fails - that means, i think, that the queue is not connected.
What else can i do?

I use jboss4.0.3.

Another thing i noticed is that when the 2 nodes are on different machines, the failover is done correctly, and after the reconnection the message sending succeeds. I see the problem only when the 2 nodes are on the same machine... strange... any idea how it can be related to that?

Also, i tried to stop and start my queue through JMX-console and it didn't help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005506#4005506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005506