[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Examples
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 00:48:56 EST 2007
I have some questions after taking a look at the Seam booking example.
1) How does going to /seam-booking automatically redirect to /seam-booking/home.seam? I don't see anything in web.xml or pages.xml where this behavior has been configured.
2) In the example's pages.xml there is a no-conversation-view-id attribute for the pages element and a conversation-required attribute for some of the page elements. I noticed that everytime I access a page with a conversation-required, it redirects to the no-conversation-view-id...is this the purpose of these two attributes? (i.e. The conversation-required page redirects to the no-conversation-view-id page when no conversation exists?)
3) When I click the "Register New User" link on the home.seam page, there's a cid in the address bar. Now when I go to a conversation-required page it still forwards to home.seam rather than going to the page I requested...why? A conversation now exists...
4) When a conversation-required page redirects to the no-conversation-view-id page, a conversation starts! (e.g. you enter confirm.seam and it forwards to home.seam?cid=1) Why is a conversation starting here...I don't see anything in pages.xml or any @Begin to indicate this...
5) All the action methods seem to have a return type of void rather than String...is this the new recommended way of making action methods because of pages.xml?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005629#4005629
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005629
More information about the jboss-user