[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal/CMS Exceptions in 2.6-ALPHA1 when creating new ht
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 02:25:40 EST 2007
I tried the same on my box locally and its working just fine for me.
Here are the steps I performed:
1) Went to the main portal page: http://localhost/portal
2) Then logged in as user: admin, password: admin
3) Clicked the 'Admin' link
4) Clicked the 'CMS' link
5) This brought up the CMS Admin Tool. Then I opened the 'default' folder.
6) Then under the 'default' folder, created a folder called 'testFolder'
7) Then opened 'testFolder'.
8) Under 'testFolder' created a file called 'index.html'
9) It was published just fine, and I could access it using
I have the same environment as yours.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005673#4005673
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005673
More information about the jboss-user