[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering Issue / SEAM

mphansen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 05:58:39 EST 2007

I don't have any solution for you but you have my best thoughts :-)

I notice something similar when I try to cluster the seam booking example. See my post at http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=99823. After a while I get the ClassNotFoundException that you experience. However, they happen after the other exceptions that I get and I'm unsure whether or not they are a implication of the former exceptions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005737#4005737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005737