[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: looking for the right way to display images

buddy1974 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 08:41:32 EST 2007

Hi Pete,

I think it is a bit more complicated. Here is what I have to provide.

Users can upload images to the application. They are then provided a link, which they can use within their E-Mails, or other Forums, to post references to the images.

The things users can upload do not necessarily need to be images. It could be zip files, or videos as well. Do you know what I mean?

So my question is really how would I direct the user on a certain screen, and then decide upon that screen, what Item the user wants, then set the content type, and deliver the content.

Kind regards

Juergen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005789#4005789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005789