[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversations

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 13:17:59 EST 2007

So if it's not sent as one big update, is it sent as I guessed in the second paragraph in my previous post?

If you specify flushMode=MANUAL, the docs say you explicitly have to call flush(). What happens if you end a conversation that has pending updates to it without calling flush()...aren't they flushed anyways??

When would you choose to use MANUAL vs not? Aren't both options really the same (i.e. intermediate updates held in database uncommitted vs in the session bean)?

I'm really confused.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005934#4005934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005934