[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to really flush data in the middle of a transaction

x-explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 16:07:27 EST 2007

I'm using MySQL database and I have a method which uses EntityManager to persist newly generated entities. And after doing that, I raised an event to ask another component to load entities using @Observer. But seems I can't get the newly persisted data. I guess maybe the reason is because the observer method running under the same uncommited transaction.

I tried calling flush() method of EntityManager before raise event, but still didn't work.

Is there anybody knows how to solve this? Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006019#4006019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006019