[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Resource Hell

cansado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 16:49:02 EST 2007

My company is using a third-party library (that's sadly absolutely necessary) whose main class takes as a constructor argument a String representing a configuration file on the filesystem. I'm implementing this library interface as a Service (SAR), and would really like to pack the configuration file into the SAR.

How can I come up with an actual path and filename of the configuration file to pass to this convoluted library?

ANY help or direction towards help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006040#4006040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006040