[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Something is wrong with the JSP files in the Duke's Ban

josedragone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 17:36:49 EST 2007

I get this page from tomcat
I´m new to Spring + Tomcat + MVC + Eclipse
I ´ve been looking into the tld´s , the jsp´s and the *.java including the java controllers for not valid characters, but I have still this problem.
Please help me
Thanks
Jose

=================================

 HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report message description

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: <h3>Validation error messages from TagLibraryValidator for fmt</h3>
null: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the CDATA section.

<h3>Validation error messages from TagLibraryValidator for c_rt</h3>
null: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the CDATA section.

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:50) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:411) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:76) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validateXmlView(Validator.java:1535) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:1481) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:214) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:470)

In catalina´s log :

[ERROR] DispatcherServlet - Could not complete request <org.apache.jasper.JasperException: ><h3>Validation error messages from TagLibraryValidator for fmt</h3>

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:50) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:411) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:76) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validateXmlView(Validator.java:1535) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:1481)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006060#4006060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006060