[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm-web 3.2beta1: cannot complete task in simple example wo

zipwow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 20:00:22 EST 2007

My goal and problem:
My goal was to get the jbpm-web console running with the simple process.  I can load and start the process, but cannot complete the first task.

The setup details
I've got the 3.2beta1 webconsole running under Tomcat against a hypersonic database.

I used the IDE to create a process archive of the "simple" process in the examples folder.  (examples/simple)

I loaded the archive successfully (as "ernie"), and started it successfully.  A task seems to have been assigned to ernie, but I do not see how to specify the two task attributes (size and color), or how to represent the task as complete.

I notice that the "task form" tab is disabled.

The actions section has only a "reassign" option, which actually lists no users in the drop-down.

my questions
Is this definition expected to work?

Is a task form required?  What's a task form, anyway?  I see it in the wiki vision, but can't find other documentation on it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006107#4006107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006107