[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [Beginner] How to call a stored procedure in a Task ?

fmarchioni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 02:49:08 EST 2007

Listen,
I have to decide if jBoss jBPM could replace a vendor solution for a Client of us.
I have written twice to this forum asking for a guideline but I have been sent to the User forum.......(why are we talking about jBPM or not ????)

I have written to jBoss Europe asking for assistence (rewarded assistence!) ...still nothing...and I mentioned it's for a critical project......

I try to call by phone jBoss Europe but the phone is permanentely engaged.....

So all they give you is a link to a document, read it and shut up!
And you really think people is going to invest real $$$$ on this ??????
On a link to a document ?????

Better finding a SERIOUS company......
Good luck !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006226#4006226