[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Retrieving EJB Reference - Best practice

andstall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 03:14:57 EST 2007

This happened to me in the padt because only one of my web application and my ejb application was redeployed, and therefore used incompatible classloaders.

You can check if this is your case by doing:

  | System.out.println(ref.getClass().getClassLoader());
  | System.out.println(MyRemoteInterface class.getClassLoader());

If you get different classloaders then that is it.
(Remember classes loaded by different class loaders are incompatible).
What you must do is to redeploy both the web and the ejb application together, and not only one of them.
Or restart jboss, which takes more time.
Tell me if this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006235#4006235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006235