[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Bug in ServiceDeployerEjb's portURI

michele.curioni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 06:02:46 EST 2007

Can someone tell me why this bug has been rejected?

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-91

In the bug database it says that it's been fixed in jboss-ws4ee-4.0.2, but it also says that the resolution is "Won't Fix".

I can confirm that it's still a problem in 4.0.2.

I implemented the suggested JBoss solution, but I think it should not be necessary to add more information to jboss.xml, when all it's need is already in webservices.xml

Regards,
Michele

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006273#4006273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006273