[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: a graph problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 10:27:21 EST 2007

@RomeoFigueira

Regardless of how the question is formulated in english terms, the basic information is missing.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BadPosts

So it does not need answering at all (imo)

Like you mention, this happens sometimes and searching the forum would have resulted in more info that he/she couldhave tried, among which is the possible cause you mentioned. So as long as people do not do THEIR homework, I think a remark like the one Ed made is not totally out of place and does get the forum further (a corrective slap on the but is also needed for children to learn.

If you promise to answer all these kinds of questions, I'll refrain from ever using a RTFM, STFF, google is.... etc. again.

Ronald

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006388#4006388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006388