[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache lockup in JBoss 4.0.4.GA + EJB3 RC9 under heavy lo

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 12:17:15 EST 2007

Hmm, I think I know what is going on.  What version of JBoss Cache are you using?

One problem I've seen is that the eviction queue size is fixed to 200000.  If you have sufficient load, you could quickly swamp this and cause a lock up.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-684

We've fixed it in 2.0.0, where you can configure the size of this queue.  It is easy enough to backport to the 1.4.x branch; something you could do if you wanted to and contribute back, even.  :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006443#4006443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006443