[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deploy change to property file

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 14:48:03 EST 2007

Oh, that makes sense.

For production would you generally deploy things packaged or exploded (with the hot deployer turned off)? Any advantages to either (e.g. convenience, performance, other issues...)

Could you point me to resources for how to turn the hot deployer off and to invoke it manually? (Would both of these be done from within the JMX Console or through some configuration file...I can never tell the difference between these two approaches!)

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006508#4006508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006508