[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to postpone validation?

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 16:22:41 EST 2007

I tried it, but it does not make to seem a difference. And why would it?

The fields which do not have any validation annotations aren't validated anyway.

And the once which do should be validated, but only after the user clicked on the "Save" button.

However, validation occurs always when he clicks the link. Do avoid this the only option is to use immediate="true", but then I loose the user's input.

No matter if it's valid or invalid.

Any other suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006538#4006538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006538