[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security & Authentificaiton of a Seam Application

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 16:28:36 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like to setup security for my seam application. I have a database (realm) with users and password which I would like to use.

I thought about using security contraints in the web.xml file in combination with some database login module from JBoss, which I remember from the past.

Can anybody suggest an easy way of doing this? Or should I use the security stuff from the latest seam version from the cvs? Or any other ways how I could do this (Interceptors checking for context variable called Login)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006542#4006542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006542