[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Memory Utilization for JBoss on OpenSuSE

txakin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 00:10:37 EST 2007

Hi...........i don´t know if you already has fixed your problem.......i´m going to tell you mine.

When i run the JBOSS, the memory used always increase untill 200MB(+/-)
When the users are running my program.....the memory grows and grows, untill they will stop to use the application.....but i don't know why, after that, the memory never decrease. I think i have configurated something wrong.... because the JBOSS never release memory.....then sometimes i must restart the server, because the Jboss memory is so high.

If you know something about that, please tell me, ok?

Of course if i know something, i will tell you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006654#4006654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006654