[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Deployment event interception

lapoutre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 04:01:28 EST 2007

Hello all,
I don't know if this is the right topic but I try.

I have to write an application that could be deployed on a Tomcat or on a JBoss instance and maybe more A.S.

I'd like to know if there is a way to detect the application needs to be shutdown, to release all resources (threads and stuffs).

Shall/can I write an A.S independent MBean to detect that ??
or shall I write an MBean for each kind of Server.
is there an API to detect loading events ?

if you needs some more information, let me know, I'm watching this topic.
thank you. cheers!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006707#4006707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006707