[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: EJB3 - XA datasource - Transactions - XAER_OUTSIDE

apill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 05:19:32 EST 2007

What is your concern with me using DB2 Express C 9.1?

As far as I can tell XA is not disabled in this version.

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/db2/express/getstarted.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006733#4006733

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006733