[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Eclipse plugin support for Eclipse 3.2

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 07:02:17 EST 2007

I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 and jBPM Designer 3.0.9 - it does install but in order to use it you have to associate .xml with the JBoss jBPM Graphical Designer. This step wasn't obvious until I read some of the helpful comments in this forum.

Go to Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Editor -> File Associations and add an Associated Editor to the *.xml extension (I had to add *.xml as an extension).

Hope this helps.

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006769#4006769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006769