[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JSF Portlet with custom ViewHandler

herveminko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 11:24:08 EST 2007

Hi!
I have a small problem with my JSF-Portlet Application. The stand alone application works properly on JBOSS, using a custom view Handler. Now i want to use this same application as portlet (i made all portlet integration changes) with JBoss portal , and the page navigation doesn't work. I asume it is because of the custom ViewHandler.

Is it possible at all, to use a custom ViewHandler for a JSF-Portlet? It is very important for me because my complex application really needs this modified ViewHandler.

I use JBOSS Portal 2.2.1 with JBOSS 4.0.3SP1 my apllication use JSF SUN Reference Implementation

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006890#4006890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006890