[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - how to add a j2ee project to server for debugging when using

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 12:17:03 EST 2007

I try to debug my J2EE application on JBoss 3.2.7. My scenario is:

I have J2ee project, for example, named as myPorj
I created a Server called JBoss 3.2.7 under JBoss Inc -> JBoss AS 3.2.

Then in the package explore, I have folders as below:
myProj
Servers
    JBoss 3.2.7

How can I add myProj to the server for debugging? I can start the Perspective JBOSS AS, but there is no way to add a project to the server!

Help please.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006915#4006915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006915