[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How are you handling login / registration redirects?

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 16:16:19 EST 2007

Note that "documentBrowser" is an Event scoped component. The org.jboss.seam.core.Redirect is Conversation scoped. So when I enter an Edit screen (or Login screen), I promote the temporary conversation, which contains the Redirect component, to a long-running conversation. This is the conversation I then later end and exit, and I still have the same Redirect instance to do that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007027#4007027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007027