[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: h:commandButton and h:commandLink don't delegate convers

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 20:22:58 EST 2007

Well I've spent some time reading the docs and looking what I could have done wrong and the docs say that anonymous wrote : "Any faces request (a JSF postback)" which is done by h:commandButton for example anonymous wrote : "will propagate the conversation context. By default, non-faces requests (GET requests, for example) do not propagate the conversation context" in which case you need to use conversationId to propagate the link.

Which is why I was stumbled by conversation not propagating properly by JSF components that actually perform a JSF postback.

And from what I understand s:conversationPropagation is needed "to begin and end conversation, or begin a nested conversation" and not just for propagating the conversation context further.

Thanks for the pointers though. I appreciate any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007093#4007093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007093