[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: h:commandButton and h:commandLink don't delegate convers

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 20:49:09 EST 2007

Yes, Gavin, this very much looks like my problem. Although adding (I think) redirect and changing the entity component name (not sure which one) fixed the problem, again I think that it fixed it because it was 2am and I wasn't sure if it was real or I was already sleeping :)

So is  really needed? I tried to find hard reference but only found that it helps to solve the back-button problem, although I am not (yet) sure how, but I am sure I'll come to that point :)

I'll try CVS anyway, thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007098#4007098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007098