[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: anyone uses s:selectDate ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 27 08:47:44 EST 2007

Yes, I'm using it. The locale is not fully taken over, languages are, but the format is currently not. There are some different patches in the jira, but at least mine seems to have some problems (after a validation error the format is lost). Besides that, I think it is less usable for dates far in the past (but not as unusable as the icefaces one is, that is even less usable)

The background transparancy could be becuse you do not have the background image in the right place (look at the css)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007175#4007175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007175