[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache lockup in JBoss 4.0.4.GA + EJB3 RC9 under heavy lo

J.Hedin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 27 14:23:43 EST 2007

Upgrading JBoss Cache to 1.4.1 did sole the lockup problem for at least the single node cluster on Pentium D. However, we can't use this combination due to the problem with EJB3 clustered SFSB on JBoss 4.0.4 and JBoss Cache > 1.2.x.

I will upgrade to JBoss 4.0.5.GA an EJB3-RC9_Patch_1 and test on both the single cluster node and on the Itanium test cluster. The upgrade should be smooth since all our JBoss configuration is done through ant and XLST.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007241#4007241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007241