[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to avoid implicit database update

umarzubair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 08:49:51 EST 2007

I am using hibernate with Seam.
I have a Conversation scope Java Bean. In first request I get a record from database if i change some value of this record. Application update this record implicitly. I am not using update or persist for that record. I want to know how to avoid this update in database. I want to update database at last step of transaction.

I am using Seam1.1.0 GA and hibernate 3.2. May be i have to change some configuration at hibernate level, but I am not sure about that.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007431#4007431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007431