[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: EJB3 and JBossWS (JAXWS), is WSgen even needed for botto

bk8133 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 13:23:59 EST 2007

(dwin) Actually no. Sorry for not being clear enaugh. What i ment was.. the confusion around [wsgen,wsimportand,apt ] and [wstools]. As wstools being "the" toolset for JBoss implementation of JSR181. I'm working at a company that is considering JBoss as AS for web services and we are facing issues with deploying a JSR181 WS on 4.04 version.

I use plain POJO with anotations and i set web.xml as for servlet based version. But we get exception at deploy time

($Proxy53 cannot be cast to org.jboss.lang.Annotation).

Is it possible to get a JSR 109 compatible war fileset from anotated POJO using wstools?

Should we try in that way?

clustering of WS will be an issue later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007494#4007494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007494