[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam-gen generate-entities not using Entity.java

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 14:45:46 EST 2007

When I use the seam-gen generate-entities target to reverse engineer my database, it does a great job ;) However, the resulting entity classes don't use the Entity.java template from the seam-gen source code.  However, if I use the seam-gen new-entity target, it does.  Is there any reason?

The main issue is that my generated entities don't have a @GeneratedValue annotation on the id property, even though my database uses an auto increment feature (MySQL).  Its not that big of a deal to go in and edit the generated classes, but it is additional work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007525#4007525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007525