[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Howto - use Apache3 Tomcat 5.5 and JbossCache w/o AS?

uniqueusername do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 15:47:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I've been scanning the site and the forums, and what I'm trying to find out is -- we have a web app on Tomcat 5.5 (downloaded from apache). We'd like to cluster the app w/fine-grained changes. Do I have to use JBoss AS and the JBoss Tomcat or can I cluster mutliple stand-alone instances of Tomcat with JBossCache, and if so, where are clear-cut instructions on how to do that? Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007551#4007551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007551