[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Images created at runtime, requested resource not available.

juenvalj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 16:52:32 EST 2007

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right board..

My application creates images at runtime, but images are not shown in the jsp-page. When I try to access directly to them server says that requested resource is not available.
Pictures are in folder ../pictures/ Creation time of the image is about 1 minute, so I can't just create one image at the pictures-folder and override it.

I must restart JBOSS to view these images by browser.

How can I make created images available as soon as one is created.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007562#4007562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007562