[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB dependency on other MDB

ariekz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 05:16:31 EST 2007

Hi

I have a configuration in which my application servers creates MDB(S) as consumers to topics in remote JbossMQ server. In addition there is security configuration, while a special MDB is responsible for handling security messages and logic. The problem is when losing connection to remote JMS server: once the server is back the local MDB trying to reconnect but fails due to the fact that the MDB responsible for the authentication is not ready (was not reconnected yet). I tried to configure dependency between all of the MDBs and the special MDB responsible for the authentication, but it doesn?t works as well, since that in the deployment part I?m getting an error says that MDB depends on other MDB was not installed yet.

Please advice how to solve the problem.

10x

Arie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007710#4007710