[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Sun jwsdp generate stub for JBoss

akirainoue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 06:23:07 EST 2007

My EJB is calling web service to 3rd party provider.  The client stub is generated through Sun's jwsdp.  However I encountered the following exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPMessageImpl
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StubBase._postSendingHook(StubBase.java:231)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:324)

I added the following jar from jwsdp to the lib dir:
FastInfoset.jar
jaxrpc-impl.jar
jaxrpc-spi.jar
jsr173_api.jar
saaj-impl.jar

I am running jboss-4.0.5.GA.

How can I resolve the problem?  Can the stub generated by jwsdp be used in JBoss or any application other the Sun?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007724#4007724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007724