[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Session Replication - Concurrency Problems?

Zwitsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 09:34:53 EST 2007

Hi,

I set up a cluster which consists of 2 nodes of Jboss AS 4.0.5 with an Apache 2.0 lodabalancer in front. I also set up farming and session replication and all this just works fine.

But out of my (distributable) application I am getting the following outputs:

anonymous wrote : 15:27:26,358 INFO  [CacheListener] Possible concurrency problem: Replicated version id 8 matches in-memory version for session EwvKAOhv-wpLJ+1T58te1A**

Every call of the app I am getting this message with the counter "id x matches" increasing by 1.
What is wrong? Has this something to do with the serialization of the objects put in the session?

The session replication though seems to work fine. Although failover works.

Thanks
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007810#4007810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007810