[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - getAuthenticationCachePrincipals in cluster

martin ganserer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 10:18:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I am running a JBOSS 4.0.5 in a clustered environment.
I can call the getAuthenticationCachePrincipals() method. It always returns some principals but it seems that I always get only some principals of all that are currently logged in! From my point of view the authentication cache is not synchronized with other server instances!
How can I configure my cluster to replicate this status over all servers?

Thank you in advance!!

Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007843#4007843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007843