[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 12:56:43 EST 2007

You want the CLIENT to sign the PDF?   That doesn't really make sense to me - you'll have to explain a bit more.  Why wouldn't the user just download the PDF and sign it with his tools?  (we could support leaving a blank signature field for that)  If the users signature is to have any validity, the user should not be sending his private key across to the server to remotely sign something.   I definitely need some convincing here.

On the keystore location, the normal practice in JBoss for any key usage is to have the keystore in the conf directory.  It seems to have worked well for all uses of keys in JBoss so far.  I need to move the keystore configuration out of view file and into a separate component, but other than that I'm very comfortable with the keystore choices.  (well,  I would  also like to give the option of using a JBoss security domain to completely externalize the configuration)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007923#4007923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007923