[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Accessing multiple databases

guy_davis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 16:59:58 EST 2007

Good to know.  Is it possible to specify these datasources programatically rather than in an XML file.  For example in the booking example, there is the jboss-seam-booking.jar!/booking-ds.xml file which contains the details on a single datasource. Should I add multiple data source declarations in this file?

The reason I ask is that our server application is installed at the client site.  Currently we maintain a list of BasicDataSource instances that the server uses internally without requiring the user to touch config files.  Ideally, I'd like to set these BasicDataSource objects to the embedded Tomcat context which is running the Seam/EJB3 app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008024#4008024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008024