[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Confused about Seam/JSF/Facelets Tools - Seeking some Gu

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 19:05:52 EST 2007

Thank you guys for the response. I think many seam starters are in my position. who look at seam for seam+jsf+facelets+xhtml development; but get go around the circles trying to workout dev tool that delivers this functionality.

I will appreciate more responses from experiences with dev tools in this area.

as I understand JBoss recommend above seam+jsf+facelets+xhtml combination; so it will be nice if they can also say ...we recommend this single dev environment or set of tools to develop a solution from start to end....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008078#4008078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008078