[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

venkateshbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 22:59:18 EST 2007

i agree. one option is to download the pdf and sign it using some tools.
The other option is to sign the pdf using an applet reading the client keystore.
The reason i say client is in an e-biz transaction b/w a buyer and a supplier the document is always signed using the key of the buyer and sent to supplier.
I guess the blank signature field should suffice so that the user can download and sign the file.
thanks again for the signature support. i guess we can find more usecases for this as we start implementing .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008122#4008122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008122